Sunday, December 10, 2006

Trillanes Statement








I would like to officially announce my participation in next year’s elections. I have arrived at this decision because I simply cannot helplessly watch the incessant rape of our people’s dignity and our country’s wealth. I also would like to pursue the advocacies we started three years ago, albeit in another forum. Finally, I believe the elections are the only peaceful avenue left for the Filipinos to effect change in leadership of this country.

However, in light of the new developments in the House of Representatives where the Administration seems to be hell-bent on pushing for Charter Change regardless of all the legal barriers against it, even this avenue may be taken away from us.

I am therefore calling on the people to be vigilant in the coming days to ensure that our right to choose our own leaders are not trampled upon. WALANG PROBLEMA SA SISTEMA. ANG PROBLEMA AY ANG MGA TAONG NAGPAPATAKBO NG SISTEMA.

MABUHAY ANG PILIPINO!



LTSG ANTONIO F. TRILLANES IV PN

1 comment:

Unknown said...

You're right Mr. Trillanes, hindi mali ang sistema, ang mali ang mga nagpapatakbo ng sistema. Sana naman sa darating na eleksyon, maging patas ang laban. Magkaroon ng pagkakataon ang mga dapat talagang maupo. At wag payagan ng taong bayan na nakawin ang kinabukasan ng ating mga kabataan.