Friday, May 25, 2007

SALAMAT


MGA KAIBIGAN KO, SALAMAT


To all our Volunteers, Supporters, and all Filipinos who believed there is hope for our Motherland,


The past 90 days had truly been anastonishing experience.


At first, I had fears that my candidacy, platform and message would be unacceptable to the Filipino people. But as the campaign period went by it was apparent that such was not the case.


In fact, by the firstweek of March, when our resources wereabout to be depleted, our campaign had been practically sustained and carried forth by anintense spirit of volunteerism all over the country and from all walks of life. This, plus the outpouring of good will and support from the different sectors of society, made our moral victory complete. Yes, there is hope for our country. YOU ARE THAT HOPE.


I admit that we still have a long way togo before we can claimelectoral victory and, as I have said before, I expect this administration to cheat. Hence, weshould not put our guard down.


We must continue to be vigilant in thecoming days to ensure that your collective will is respected and upheld. To all of you, who participated or supported in any way in this campaign, I give my whole-heartedthanks. You will forever be my inspiration, my motivation and my strength.


May God Bless our Country!


ANTONIO FUENTES TRILLANES IV

No comments: